Working at Skytree means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at a truly innovative company at the Science Park in Amsterdam. This needs an extra sentence to even the page out.
Join the Skytree team
Skytree was originally founded by a team of the European Space Agency engineers and physicists. Today our team has expanded with people who bring in experience ranging from Jaguar Landrover, Deutsche Bank, University of Amsterdam, Nike and Thompson. We are also backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors.
We always welcome enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our mission. Our company culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
If you feel that you qualify for one of the vacancies below, please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter at email@example.com.
You will lead the design of the integrated electronics / control system on a new technology demonstrator, from understanding of requirements and full specification of system through to implementation and operation. You will also support and supply recommendations to our laboratory team to improve the robustness of data acquisition systems.
- Degree in related field
- Experience in designing and specifying control systems from initial concepts through to installation and operation
- Experience and understanding of mechanical component design (bonus)
- Able to write clear, concise technical reports
- Ability to work independently
- You are interested in Cleantech
- Reliable, open-minded team player and self-starter
- Enjoy being part of a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Able to set and manage priorities regarding multiple, simultaneously running projects
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in written (Dutch not a must)
- You have a working permit for the Netherlands
Apply for a Skytree internship
Skytree always welcomes talented interns to the team. If you are interested in an internship with us please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.