Working at Skytree means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at a truly innovative company at the Science Park in Amsterdam.
Join the Skytree team
Skytree was originally founded by a team of the European Space Agency engineers and physicists. Today our team has expanded with people who bring in experience ranging from Jaguar Land Rover, Deutsche Bank, University of Amsterdam, Nike and Thompson Aerospace. We are also backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors.
We always welcome enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our mission. Our company culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
If you feel that you qualify for one of the vacancies below or could contribute to the company in some other way, please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter at email@example.com.
Part-time Admin Assistant
Skytree is committed to improving indoor air quality and reducing energy consumption within electric vehicles, using technology originating from the space-sector! We are in the exciting phase of expanding our company and are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support company operations.
You will work with the business and technology teams to support procurement, budgeting and expense management. You will delivery on operational activities such as arranging travel, managing company accounts and preparing financial & HR contracts.
● Supporting financial administration incl. invoice tracking and payments
● Support in supplier management
● Preparation of financial and HR related documents
● Coordinating of company service accounts (telephone, NS, software licenses etc)
● Managing and organising company files
● General support of the surrounding Skytree team where needed
● 5+ years’ experience in administrative work
● Reliable, open-minded team player and self-starter
● Enjoy being part of a diverse, multi-cultural team
● You are fluent in English, both verbally and in written
● You have a working permit for the Netherlands
We offer you a unique opportunity of professional and personal development at one of the most innovative hardware companies in the heart of Amsterdam. Interested? Send your CV and a brief motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a Skytree business internship
We are always open to talented interns joining our team. If you are interested in an internship with us, particularly within the field of business development, please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter at email@example.com.