Join the Skytree team
Working at Skytree means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at one of the most innovative companies of Amsterdam.
We always welcome enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our mission. If you feel that you qualify for one of the vacancies below, please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter at email@example.com.
Skytree is turning CO2, the world’s biggest waste-stream, into a profitable, sustainable business. This is your chance to be part of it!
We are in the exciting phase of expanding our company and are looking for a Electronics Engineer to help advance our technology to the next level.
You will lead the design of the integrated electronics / control system on a new technology demonstrator, from understanding of requirements and full specification of system through to implementation and operation.
You will also support and supply recommendations to our laboratory team to improve the robustness of data acquisition systems.
- Degree in related field
- Experience in designing and specifying control systems from initial concepts through to installation and operation
- Experience and understanding of mechanical component design (bonus)
- Able to write clear, concise technical reports
- Ability to work independently
- You are interested in Cleantech
- Reliable, open-minded team player and self-starter
- Enjoy being part of a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Able to set and manage priorities regarding multiple, simultaneously running projects
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in written (Dutch not a must)
- You have a working permit for the Netherlands